No. We don’t offer a free trial. You can check out our Youtube show Momentum Monday and social media accounts: @ivanhoff at StockTwits and @ivanhoff2 at Twitter and @howardlindzon to get an idea of what we offer.
No. All sales are final. There are no partial or full refunds.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at [email protected] and we will try to solve your issue.
For your convenience, the credit card on file is automatically charged at the beginning of every new billing cycle. For example, if you sign up for a monthly membership on January 11th, you are automatically billed on the 11th of each month until your membership is canceled or suspended. You can cancel at any time by contacting us at [email protected] or by replying to any of the emails received from us.
Yes, simply email us at [email protected] or reply to any of the emails received from us and we will cancel your membership at the end of your current billing cycle.
Note: Membership fees are not prorated or refunded if you cancel in the middle of a billing cycle.
Market Wisdom Has Three Major Sections:
1) The Momentum 50 list, which features 50 high-momentum market leaders that are close to breaking out. The list is updated every week. Many of our members use it to save time and find great ideas.
2) Howard’s Portfolio. Howard will share one big investment idea a month with you. He will explain why he likes and how you can make money with it. Every monthly idea will be added to a Portfolio, which he will track and updates. Howard’s Model Portfolio is designed for both busy people, who don’t have the time to follow the market every day and active investors, who would like to follow his investment process and profit.
3) Ivanhoff’s swing trade ideas. Ivan writes a daily analysis of the stock market, which summarises all you need to know – important levels of the major stock indexes, sentiment extremes, the hot industries of the day, when to be aggressive and when to be mostly in cash, and most importantly – it features swing trade ideas. Each idea comes with a trigger level, entry zone, stop, exit targets, position sizing, and a brief explanation of why he likes it. Everything is frictionless and easy to follow.
Market trends never change directly from an uptrend to downtrend – there’s always a distinct period of distribution that gives us enough time to raise cash.
Here is what we do when volatility and correlation rise:
1) We raise cash as naturally we get stopped out in some of our long positions
2) We continue to take perfect long setups, but we use a lot smaller position sizing (1/3 to 1/2)
3) If there are very good risk to reward short setups, we take them for a quick trade (shorts are never an investment)
Basically, we do a lot less, keep more cash, minimize the draw-down in our capital, and continually scan for the next market leaders so we can take full advantage of them when the market starts to recover. We love corrections because they allow many stocks to build new bases and make spotting the future market leaders a lot easier.
Corrections make bulls a lot of money – most of them just don’t know it at the time. Many of the best risk/reward entries in momentum stocks appear after a >10% correction in the general market.
You don’t have to do anything. The moment you sign up for Market Wisdom, you will start to receive automatic email notifications every time we post premium content.
First, make sure you are using the correct username and password. If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot password” link on the login page to reset it.
If you are still experiencing issues, email us directly at [email protected] and we’ll resolve the issue for you.
Send an email to support at marketwisdom.com
Another easy option to contact us is by replying to any of the emails we sent to you.
Step 1 – Open the StockTwits app on your phone.
Step 2 – Search for MarketWisdom. Once you find it, click on it.
Step 3 – Swipe right the “Notify me of new posts” button.
You are all set. Every time we post something from @MarketWisdom, you will get a notification on your phone. This is an easy way to be notified of new posts or interesting market developments related to our positions and ideas on our watch list.